Friday, January 18, 2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sell to Yourself First is a must attend session for sales and marketing professionals. In this thought provoking presentation, Gina Soleil teaches you how to take your sales and marketing career to a whole new level through the power of neuroscience.
The mind is a beautiful thing, and once you gain these simple insights into how the mind works you’ll have the ability to transform any sales and marketing challenge into a dynamic success story. During the presentation you will learn:
- Why your mind is the single most important asset to every campaign
- Why you will always be your toughest customer, and how to overcome your greatest internal objections
- The Mental Map Strategy and how to create surefire campaigns that guarantee results.
Gina Soleil is a Motivational Speaker, Executive Coach and American Author. Featured in Star Tribune, IT Business Edge, MINNPOST and FOX NEWS for her fresh new approach to business, for over two decades Gina Soleil has been motivating and coaching executive leaders through transformational change and advanced leadership studies. She works with Fortune notable companies, privately held businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies.
Soleil’s passion is helping executive leaders reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Her mission to is make GOOD the driving force in business throughout the world by inspiring and motivating executive leaders to live their best life now!
- Master’s in Organizational Leadership/Strategic Management
- BA in Professional Communications/Training and Adult Development
- Certified practitioner of Oneness Neuro-Linguistic Psychology (Oneness NLP)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master Practitioner of Human Energetics
- Published in CEO Magazine
- Blogger for Huffington Post
- Published author of Fuel Your Business: How to Energize People, Ignite Action and Drive Profits.
- Member of ICF (International Coach Federation)
Friday, January 18th, 2019
11:00 AM: Registration and Networking
11:15 AM: Lunch is Served
11:45 AM: SME Announcements
12:00 PM: Speaker Presentation
1:00 PM: Adjourn
Program Fee: $24 for SME members. Early, Guests always welcome at $45 per person when registered before January 16th, $55.00 afterwards. Early Bird rate of $39 when you register before December 31st. 100% refund if you are not able to attend with email notice to email@example.com before noon on Wed., Jan. 16th
SME regularly provides members with insights from Twin Cities’ business leaders and experts in their fields. SME’s Lunch and Learn Series delivers ideas, strategies, tactics and approaches that help members stay ahead of their competition and on track with their growth goalsDoubletree Hotel – St. Louis Park
1500 Park Place Blvd, St. Louis Park, MN, 55416